Marijuana has been around for years and has been consumed in many different forms. As cannabis research has become more readily available, the general stance on marijuana has shifted in its favour. People have started to educate themselves about the health benefits of marijuana, and with that, new byproducts have been created such as edibles, oils, vape juice, creams, and others.
Cannabis is effective at reducing pain and provides medical relief for people suffering from illnesses like glaucoma, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and many others.
But not everyone can, or wants to smoke cannabis! Luckily, there are some ingenious new ways to consume cannabis that don’t involve inhaling any type of smoke. One form is ingesting edibles such as cookies!
An Easy Edibles Recipe: Chocolate Sandwich Weed Cookies!
- 2 tablespoons Nutella Chocolate Spread
- 2 plain Cookies or Graham crackers
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 gram of weed
- Decarboxylation – For this you have to take about 1 gram (or less!) of weed and wrap it up in aluminum foil. Make a compact ball and throw it in the oven. Now, bake the weed for 15 minutes at 230 degrees F.
- Next, take your graham crackers or your cookies and spread Nutella on one side. Now, sprinkle your marijuana on top of the chocolate spread. Take a toothpick and swirl it around. Make sure that your weed is completely mixed with the chocolate spread.
- After this, you can sprinkle some sea salt on top. Make sure that you only add a small amount so that it doesn’t over power the taste. Now put one on top of the other, as you would a regular sandwich so that the chocolate is in the middle of the two cookies. Now place this little cookie sandwich in a foil and wrap it up.
- Make sure that this parcel is sealed properly. You need to ensure that it doesn’t have any holes in it. Once your cookie packet is ready, put it in an oven that is preheated at 302 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap your cookie and let it cool. It will be extremely hot at this point so be very careful. Let it cool until the chocolate solidifies a bit and becomes the right consistency. Now pick it up and take a big bite.
These cookies are absolutely delicious and easy to whip up! Make some extra and share with your friends.
The recipe we have shared here is a pretty potent recipe that will keep the average person high for approximately 4 to 6 hours! If you don’t get high often, or if your body reacts strongly to cannabis, reduce the amount of weed in this recipe.
Remember, weed edibles take some time to kick in so even if you don’t feel high right away, wait a little longer to feel the full effect. On average, it will take about an hour and a half for weed edibles to kick in. Make sure you wait at least two hours before consuming any more cannabis.
Cannabutter For Weed Edibles
Alternatively, you can make some cannabutter and use it as a replacement for butter in any recipe. Making cannabutter takes a bit more time and effort, along with a whole lot of weed! But, once it is made, it can be used in many different recipes.
Author Bio: Lauren Lopez is an ardent branding specialist. She loves writing about marijuana, cigarette brands and accessories, wine brands and so on.