Argan oil is known for its ability to offer anti-aging and wrinkle reduction benefits for the skin. It’s a natural plant oil that comes from the kernel of the fruit of the argan tree. It’s rich in oleic and lineolic acids, as well as tocopherol, a powerful antioxidant. When you add CBD to argan oil, all the skin rejuvenation benefits of these constituents are increased in a big way.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) in the cannabis plant, but it’s not the one responsible for creating the ‘high’ that marijuana (dried cannabis bud) is known for. That mind-altered experience comes from a different cannabinoid, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). When ingested on its own, CBD will do nothing of the sort.
As mentioned, adding CBD to argan oil increases its ability to promote more youthful looking skin. CBD is also an excellent source of omega-fatty acids and is a powerful antioxidant in its own right. The appeal of it is quite simply that it enhances the benefits of what argan oil already does for the skin!
CBD Argan Oil Benefits
The obvious benefits include the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. The combination of these two ingredients provides an overall rejuvenation of the skin. In addition, other benefits include:
- General improvement benefits for skin, hair, and eyes
- Enhanced antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, especially for reducing inflammation of the skin caused by injury or infection
- Increased skin elasticity and hydration for post-menopausal women
- Slowing the growth of cancer cells, due to argan oil’s polyphenolic compounds and the added natural neuroprotective benefits provided by CBD in CBD argan oil
- Reduction of severity of acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin ailments
- Preventing and reducing stretch marks for women
- Superior moisturization for hair when mixed into a shampoo or conditioner
And more. Argan CBD oil is an ideal pairing of two different solutions that both have therapeutic properties. The finest argan oil will have more purity and offer better results with the benefits listed above.
One product that promises to be very popular once CBD argan oil becomes more commonplace is soap infused with two ingredients. The appeal should be obvious – you’re able to cleanse your skin and at the same time enjoy all the skin rejuvenation benefits of CBD and argan oil.
A powdered version of this product will likely become a popular choice in the future. Instead of an oil substance, you can mix the powder into any solution and receive the same benefits.
Interested in what it may be able to do to improve your health and wellness? We encourage you to try it for yourself! If you’re curious about other popular CBD infused products, check out CBD bath bombs, CBD eye cream, or CBD lip balm.