Hair that’s dry, rough, and unruly after shampooing needs a moisturizing and nourishing conditioner. Most people will have a bottle of each in their shower, and of course there are some 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products out there too. Women who have longer hair typically go through more product of course, but if you’re going to use a separate conditioner and want to fortify the health of your hair then a CBD conditioner may be a good option for you.
A CBD shampoo and conditioner will appeal for the same reasons, but here we’re going to focus on CBD conditioner. It should be noted that a CBD shampoo and a CBD conditioner will have the same hair and scalp health benefits. But before we get to that, it might be helpful for some to explain what exactly CBD is.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) in the cannabis plant. However, let’s be clear about one thing; CBD has no potential to promote an altered state of mind – or ‘high’ – for users in the same way that THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) does. THC is a cannabinoid too, but that’s about all they have in common. So it’s important to know that CBD will not impair you or make you high in any way.
The Benefits of CBD Conditioner
CBD extract from a cannabis plant will only offer therapeutic and health-enhancing benefits. When it comes to a CBD conditioner, here’s what CBD can do for your hair:
- Strengthening hair strands, as CBD contains a number of amino acids that help reduce breakage and thicken hair by building up proteins within the strands
- Defense against free radical wear & tear damage due to CBD’s natural antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Better moisturized and hydrated hair with CBD’s Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids
- Healthier scalp as CBD promotes better skin moisturizing and also enhances blood circulation for the scalp
- Stimulating hair growth due to the same improved blood circulation
The best product will be one that is infused with the highest-quality CBD extract oil. As a general rule regarding the purity of the product you tend to get what you pay for. Choosing a more expensive CBD conditioner very likely means you’re getting a better product with a higher CBD content, and you should see more of the CBD hair benefits listed above.
Interested in an all-natural way to have healthier and more robust hair? A CBD conditioner or a CBD shampoo and conditioner combo may be worth trying. Get your hands on one, and make it part of your morning shower routine. For more information on other CBD and cannabis infused products, check out the complete list of products on our website.