Oranges are the most celebrated of all the citrus fruits, and for good reason! They’re especially flavorful and there’s few other fruits that are deliciously sweet the same way a perfectly ripe orange is. The same can be said for orange juice, but what if we were to recommend CBD orange juice the same way? It’s certainly not a beverage many of you will have heard of, but it’s nothing more than regular orange juice that has been infused with CBD.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) found in the cannabis plant. It’s blended into juices is because of its extensive therapeutic benefits and ability to provide relief for some ailments. First, you should understand that CBD is not responsible for creating the high that recreational cannabis users experience.
That’s the product of an entirely different cannabinoid also found in the plant, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). CBD can be extracted from the plant exclusively and it will not get you high at all. If you ingest CBD alone, it will not be mentally impaired in any way.
So the question then becomes why are these CBD drink, including CBD orange juice, becoming increasingly popular?
CBD products of all types are in demand because of the way CBD can offer major health benefits. Recreational cannabis users may be after the effects of THC, but medicinal cannabis users more often than not will choose CBD products. The appeal of CBD orange juice will be that it’s a quick and delicious way to ingest it and begin to experience its benefits quickly.
CBD Orange Juice Benefits
And speaking of CBD benefits, there’s many different ways this beneficial cannabinoid can help people overcome challenges to their health and wellness. Whether you get it via CBD orange juice or ingest it by other means, CBD benefits include:
- Relief from chronic pain resulting from disorders like arthritis, fibromyalgia, and others
- Minimizing symptoms of mental health disorders like generalized anxiety disorder and depression
- Alleviating cancer treatment-related symptoms like pain, nausea, and vomiting
- Reducing the severity of acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin disorders
- Neuroprotective benefits against brain disorders like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, as well as against general cognitive decline
- Cardiovascular and heart health benefits, including lowering blood pressure
- Assisting with recovery from substance abuse
- Anti psychotic benefits for people with schizophrenia and other major mental illnesses
If you feel CBD might benefit you and you’re already a big fan of OJ then maybe CBD orange juice will be just the drink you need.