If you were take a poll of people’s favourite spreads, you can be fairly sure peanut butter and jam would both be at the top of the list. They’re a classic when coming together to make a sandwich, but either on their own is pretty darn tasty too. We’re going to leave jam out of this for now, and focus on how peanut butter is both delicious and therapeutic. If you’re uncertain as to what we’re talking about, it’s CBD peanut butter.
It’s peanut butter infused with CBD oil. CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) in the cannabis plant. It’s an entirely different cannabinoid from THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the one that gets users ‘high’ and promotes an altered state of mind. CBD does nothing of the sort, and instead what it is capable of doing is providing therapeutic benefits for people who are suffering from certain health ailments. Peanut butter is an excellent source for protein and omega-6 and monounsaturated fats.
CBD Peanut Butter Benefits
It’s great how the health benefits of CBD are becoming more well known as the cannabis plant becomes increasingly accepted in society. If you believe in the beneficial nature of this cannabinoid – and you’ve got something of a sweet tooth – then CBD infused peanut butter should be an easy sell. The same general CBD benefits can be expected from CBD peanut butter, and they include:
- Relief from chronic pain caused by arthritis, fibromyalgia, and many other debilitating and painful conditions
- Reduction of symptoms related to cancer recovery treatments, including pain, nausea, and vomiting
- Relief from anxiety, depression, insomnia, and other mental health concerns
- Reducing the severity of acne, psoriasis, and other skin ailments
- Neuroprotective benefits for defense against epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer diseases
- Aiding with recovery from substance abuse
- Heart health and cardiovascular benefits, including lowered blood pressure
Seems as if there’s never too much of a good thing when it comes to CBD peanut butter! Infused peanut butter balls and peanut butter cups are now available too. They offer the same mix of real tastiness and significant health benefits.
Are you the type of person who thinks every slice of bread deserves peanut butter, and can see the possibility CBD may have for improving your health? If so, we encourage you to explore it. For a easy to follow recipe for making your own infused peanut butter, check out this article.