Washing your hair is a part of the daily personal hygiene regimen for most of us. It’s far from a chore, however, as most enjoy the fragrant experience of washing their hair in the shower. There are many different shampoos for consumers to choose from, but CBD shampoo is a new type of product that’s worthy of some discussion here.
It might be hard for people to imagine that you can gain therapeutic health benefits from shampooing your hair, but that’s exactly what a CBD shampoo has the potential to do. It’s not some type of magical mixture, and there’s actually nothing more than standard shampoo formulas that have CBD mixed into them.
Some of you may not be familiar with CBD (cannabidiol). It’s one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) found in the cannabis plant. CBD is one substance that provides therapeutic benefits and it does not get you high. It’s THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) that’s responsible for that, and THC is an entirely different cannabinoid of the cannabis plant. Both CBD and THC have the ability to molecularly connect to the CB1 and CB1 receptors inside the body.
So long story short, if you ingest CBD on its own you will not be impaired in any way.
Benefits of CBD Shampoo
The only potential CBD has is therapeutic, and providing relief from symptoms that come with many different poor health conditions. A CBD shampoo is known to offer these specific CBD shampoo benefits to the hair and scalp:
- Strengthening hair strands, as CBD contains many amino acids that help reduce breakage and thicken hair by building up proteins within the strands
- Defense against free radical wear & tear damage due to CBD’s natural antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Better moisturized and hydrated hair with CBD’s Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids
- A healthier scalp as CBD promotes better skin moisturizing and also enhances blood circulation for the scalp
- Stimulating hair growth due to the same improved blood circulation
Those of you who will insist on having the best CBD shampoo will want to shop around, and be aware that – like with most consumer products – quality is something that costs more. Choosing a product that’s infused with the best and purest CBD oil is recommended.
There’s not one person with a head of hair who doesn’t wash it regularly. If you see the possibility of benefiting from CBD, then perhaps a CBD shampoo will be a good a good choice for you. Interested in trying a different CBD infused product? There are many other products available including CBD soap, CBD moisturizer, CBD body lotion, and many more!