Sparkling water has always been the healthier alternative for people who like a little ‘fizz’ to their drink. If you’re someone who prefers sparkling water over sugary sodas, keep making smart choices for your health! CBD sparkling water is another beverage that you can add to the list of healthy alternatives.
Now some of you may not be familiar with CBD, or why and how you can add it to your sparkling water. There’s definitely some good thinking behind it. CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the cannabinoids (active ingredients) found in the cannabis plant. There’s many others, including THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) most notably.
THC is the cannabinoid that’s solely responsible for generating the mind-altering effect that recreational cannabis users are looking to enjoy. It’s important to make clear that CBD does not have any psychoactive potential and won’t get you ‘high’ in the slightest. All it has to offer you is a number of different and rather extensive therapeutic health benefits.
CBD Sparkling Water Benefits
This beverage is quite simple to make. It’s sparkling water that has CBD extract oil mixed into it. The amount of CBD is carefully measured to find the right concentration that allows the oil to completely infuse into the water. If done right this is done without changing it’s consistency or overall taste.
It’s that simple. Add CBD to the water and it’s then ready to drink. As for where you can buy CBD sparkling water, that depends on where you are and if you’re in a major urban center. We can, however, expect to see it made available much more regularly in the future.
Down a bottle of CBD sparkling water and you can expect to receive the same benefits that you would with CBD in any form. These include:
- Relief from chronic pain caused by conditions like arthritis, fibromyalgia, and others
- Lessening of anxiety, depression, insomnia, and other mental health concerns
- Reducing the severity of acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Neuroprotective benefits that work to prevent or limit the progression of epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other brain disorders
- Cardiovascular and heart health benefits, and promoting lower blood pressure most notably
- Helping with the effectiveness of substance abuse recovery efforts
How To Infuse CBD Into Drinks
CBD beverages are one area where do-it-yourself enthusiasts can go ahead and make them themselves, provided you have a high-quality CBD oil tincture. The process for homemade CBD sparkling water couldn’t be any simpler.
Take your water and add 2 or 3 drops of the CBD tincture to it. Then, mix it with a quick stir, and enjoy like you would any other glass of water. Find out more about cannabis infused drinks here.