The appeal of vaporizers is that they’re a healthier way to ‘smoke’, even though they don’t provide any smoke at all. Instead, they produce a vapor that you inhale but without any of the harmful carbon or tar. Vaporizing is an increasingly popular way to consume cannabis. As cannabis becomes legal across North America we can expect to see more people purchasing a CBD vaporizer.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the active ingredients found in the cannabis plant. The difference between CBD and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is that CBD doesn’t produce the ‘high’ effect you get from cannabis. The only effects of CBD are therapeutic ones, which is why many medical cannabis users use it to treat their ailments.
To get CBD for vaping, you extract CBD from a cannabis plant and it is then incorporated with a CBD oil in an interchangeable CBD vaporizer cartridge. A portable CBD vaporizer is then used to vaporize the oil so that the user is ingesting only pure CBD and nothing else. This way, there’s no chance of experiencing any sort of mind altering or intoxication effect.
CBD Vaporizer Benefits
For the majority of people using cannabis for the health benefits of CBD alone will use a CBD vaporizer. CBD boasts a whole host of potential therapeutic health benefits, including:
- Relief from chronic pain due to conditions like arthritis, fibromyalgia, and many others
- Lessening of anxiety, depression, insomnia and other mental health conditions
- Relief from cancer treatment symptoms like pain, nausea, and vomiting
- Reducing the severity of acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Providing neuroprotective benefits against neurological disorders like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, among others
- Extensive heart and cardiovascular health benefits, including lowering blood pressure
- Reducing severity of psychosis disorders like schizophrenia
Plus many more benefits.
Vaping 1000mg CBD
1000mg CBD is the most potent, full spectrum form of the cannabinoid. A 1000 CBD vaporizer is the preferred method for people who have health conditions that are especially severe and can benefit from CBD. This type of CBD is especially popular for people suffering from extreme chronic pain or treatment. For example, many people struggling through chemotherapy treatments for cancer choose to vape CBD.
As a last note, a CBD vaporizer is like any consumer product in that you ‘get what you pay for’, as the expression goes. If you want a quality vaporizer, prepare to pay more for the superior performance. There are more and more places you can buy a CBD vaporizer these days. Most standard convection vaporizers can be used for CBD oil if the solution is placed in the ‘jar’ that comes with high-end units.