Many are learning that it is possible to consume too much marijuana. This is resulting in an increase in people naturally wanting to know what to do when greening out on cannabis and if there is a greening out cure.
There has recently been an obvious increase in demand of marijuana. It is becoming more easily available, and more rookie smokers are trying it, because of legalization in some areas. For instance, in Colorado USA there are increased reports of people going to hospital emergency rooms, fearing death after smoking cannabis. Of course, they are fine. There have been no deaths from overdose on marijuana reported. Most people are simply just overdoing it – they are greening out.
What is the Greening Out Cure?
If you’re greening out, you will feel really sick almost instantly after consuming marijuana. You may become extremely nauseous, throw up, or even faint. You will need to lay down as soon as possible and sleep it off. Sleep is the only greening out cure.
Follow these steps to help someone who is greening out on Cannabis:
- Do not leave them alone and monitor them consistently
- Lay them down on their side (to avoid potential choking if they vomit)
- Keep them hydrated (flushing toxins with water will help)
- Reassure them and keep them calm (increased anxiety causes blood pressure and heart rate to increase as well)
- Encourage sleep (sleep is the only greening out cure)