Beaver Bud is now available to professional writers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and thoughts with our audience. If you are passionate about writing articles on about marijuana, cannabis, cbd oil, dispensaries and more, you should check out our policy below. And submit your article for consideration.
Guest Post Writing Guidelines
- Beaver Bud specializes in providing information about cannabis for Canadian audiences. Articles should be written about marijuana-related topics. The article should focus on our audience’s interests and the Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed and Dispensaries including laws and regulations in Canada.
- Articles should be minimum 500 words and maximum 2000 words. The article should be saved in .docx , .txt, .doc and/or .pdf format. Otherwise, you will not be able to upload your document.
- Each article must be built around a set of targeted keywords or phrases. You need to include your keywords at the end of the article.
- Content MUST be 100% unique and easy to read. The article should be written in Canadian English. We are NOT accepting any kind of spun, duplicate, illegal health claims, spammy content, low quality content, and content stuffed with keywords.
- You will be required to provide a short description (meta description) for each article. The description should be between 120 – 160 Characters.
- You should provide your resources when preparing your content. Any medical claims must be based on actual research.
- Beaver Bud allows you to link back to your website within your article. Only 1 website can be linked from each article. You can link to your website maximum of 2 times from each article. Ideally you should also link internally to our other articles published previously on BeaverBud.com. When doing internal links, please make sure to use the right anchor text (hyper link).
- We will not accept any backlinks to Gambling, Casinos, illegal and adult websites.
- We will accept up to 4 images per article. It is important to follow up with our specification in terms of image dimensions. We will accept images with the size of 800 x 500 pixels, no more than 200kb per image. The image should be in .jpeg, .jpg and/or .png format.
- Images with copyright issues will be removed or replaced. You may need to mention where you want your image to be placed referring to attached file. The attached file image name should match with the image name mentioned within the article.
- Upload your article in a word document, indicating where in the copy you want images to be placed.
- All posts are subject to editing by Beaver Bud staff and become the property of Beaver Bud upon publication.
- Guest posts may be shared more widely by the author or Beaver Bud through social media, email, or external media.
- While it is assumed that guest post submissions will have reference to their member company and provide resources created by the company, the Beaver Bud website is not a forum for company advertisements. Pitches and advertisement-heavy posts will not be accepted for publication.
- Once the article is published, YOU MUST NOT PUBLISH IT ON OTHER WEBSITES. Neither sites would benefit from a duplicate content
- Beaver Bud is a very search engine friendly website and is ranked for many keywords on Google Canada and Google USA. We highly encourage you to follow up with our search engine optimization (SEO) instructions. You can download our SEO Instruction by clicking here
Thank you for your interest in writing for Beaver Bud.